YD-2 REAR MOTOR CONVERSION KIT (Y2-RMC)
Introducing the ultimate option for increasing rear traction and speed!
1) Improving the rotational effect of the motor by reducing the amount of idler gears enables a high speed response throttle feel.
Additionally, with the re designed gearbox the motor position is not too far back, which reduces the "swaying” or “pendulum” effect during drifting.
2) 6 different motor positions can be selected for a variety of different throttle and weight balance set ups to suit various track surface conditions and driver preferences.
3) The resin rear chassis brace allows for some controlled flex, increasing response from the rear to cover many circuit layouts.
4) Due the shock tower position moving because of the new spur gear location, we have included spacers to re align the body post positions to the original locations.
5) The rear motor conversion will fit the YD-2S series with the following parts.
E series upper deck (slide rack version Y2-202UD or for normal rack Y2-003MG)
Rear brace support Y2-303AR (alloy) or Y2-303MR (plastic) and battery holder Y2-118
Can be installed on all YD-2 series models!